Helping you comply with immigration law
At Veristat we specialise in providing immigration advice and related services to employers and education providers in the UK.
Why choose us?
- We are immigration professionals with many years of operational and policy experience at director level in the Home Office.
- Our deep insight into the UK Border Agency’s culture and processes puts us in a unique position to guide you through the maze of immigration law.
- We can save you time and stress by providing effective, practical solutions to your immigration issues, tailored to your needs.
We help education providers with…
- support with obtaining and retaining a Tier 4 licence, fulfilling sponsorship duties and compliance
- advice on recruiting international students and their continued stay under Tier 4 of the Points Based System
- working with colleges and universities to identify opportunities for improved value for money in the the provision of services to international students
- assistance for students applying for visas or further leave to remain
Click here to read more about our services for education providers.
We also help employers with…
- immigration audits, to reduce your organisation’s risk of incurring a civil penalty and provide reassurance that you’re complying with immigration law
- all aspects of sponsorship and licensing under the Points Based System, including obtaining a licence, acting as a Level 1 user and procedures for the recruitment and continuing employment of non-EEA nationals
- applications for sponsored employees to enter the UK or for further leave to remain
- training and workshops on operating under the Points Based System, including how to examine passports and other immigration documents.
Click here to read more about our services for employers.
Take the stress out of immigration
Contact us today for a free consultation and quotation