+44(0)1344 624016

Immigration Advice/Visa Services

We provide advice on all aspects of immigration to the UK, as well as a wide range of professional and cost-effective services to people applying to remain in or come to the UK. We will provide you with an excellent service with a named advisor who knows about your case and will guide you through all aspects of your application. We have many years of operational and policy experience at director level in the Home Office and all advisers are registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), which regulates immigration advisors and provides guidance on best practice. So you can be sure we’ll always act in your best interests.

Our charges are open and clear. There are no hidden extras.

We can help with the following visa applications:

Settlement – We offer support and advice in submitting applications for partners and family members to come to or remain in the UK.

Citizenship – To become a British citizen, you must meet various criteria, which differ according to your personal circumstances. You should also have lived in the UK for either 3 or 5 years, depending on your circumstances.

Indefinite Leave to Remain – After you have lived legally in the UK for a certain length of time, you may be able to apply for permission to settle here. This is known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’. Your right to apply for settlement will depend on your current immigration category and the length of time you have spent in the UK.

Employment Visas – We provide advice and support to those coming to or applying to remain in the UK under Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 5 of the Points Based System.

Study Visas – We provide advice and support to those coming to or applying to remain in the UK under Tier 4 of the Points Based System.

Visit Visas – We provide advice and support with all types of visitor visas for a variety of purposes, including visiting family/friends, tourism, business, etc. We also assist with visitor visas for those wishing to marry in the United Kingdom.

EEA/Swiss nationals – We provide advice and support to EEA/Swiss nationals (and their family members) on EEA Family Permits, Registration Certificates/Cards and Permanent Residence.

Other personalised services – We also provide a wide range of immigration support in other areas. If you cannot find the service you require, please contact us by telephone or by email for a no commitment discussion of your requirements.


To discuss further or to obtain a quote, please either call us on +44(0)1344 624016 or email us at enquiries@veristat.co.uk

Take the stress out of immigration

Contact us today to arrange a consultation or for a question

VERISTAT Immigration Consultancy Working with you to comply with immigration law
OISC Registration number: F200800125 QUIST Solicitors
We are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office. Our ICO Reference is ZB524872
© Top picture by 1000 Words; LONDON, UK - NOV 18, 2015: Air travelers queue at border passport control entrance gates at Heathrow Airport. The British aviation hub is the busiest in the European Union by passenger traffic. Royalty-free stock photo ID: 372644803